"Love, the simplest, strongest, and most unforgiving of all emotions."
“According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs, and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate beings condemning them to spend their lives in search for their other halves.”
~Plato’s The Symposium.
How many times will I reblog this? “Always.”
We did it at school. The myth also says that the pairings could be male/female, male/male or female/female (just sayin’)
sometimes you don’t need to find someone else
Reasons why I’m excited for “Dear White People:”
- Black actors portraying 3-dimensional characters
- Honest social commentary
- Targeted to the college age demographic
- Thorough exploration of the various forms of racism in America
- Tessa Thompson’s voice and Tyler William’s afro wig
Reasons why I’m not excited for “Dear White People:”
- White people calling it racist
- Mainstream media agreeing with the white people calling it racist
*walks up to straight couple* so whos the drake and whos the josh
wow the fifty shades of grey movie looks intense
They are making 7 Arabian nights movies. You know the casting department is already thinking
Searches “black couples” on tumblr..
Black and white photos of white couples.
If you really wanna be tested peep the soul food tag.